What happens when you combine nitrogen, erbium, and deuterium? We don't know either, but the result is sure to be almost as eye-catching as this tumbler, the perfect gift for anyone you've got chemistry with.
Able to hold 30 oz of your favorite chemical mixtures, this tumbler will keep them hot or cold and maintain that delicious molecular structure for longer than the competition. The periodic table never looked so good.
Erbium is a rare metal used in laser equipment, so it's only too fitting that this Nerd Card be etched in Denver, Colorado with awesome laser machines. You can personalize it with a name, date, or message or just engrave the design with no personalizing.
This custom mug features a soft non-slip base. High quality powder coated Cerakote finish is noted for its durability, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, hardness, flexibility, adhesion, UV resistance and friction reduction properties, all of which make it unmatched in the coating industry.
Taking advantage of the latest vacuum technology, these cups perform up to 6 percent better than any competitor on the market.
A gift that will be well received and used for decades! Made by Polar Camel (Engel Coolers), who has been making high quality stainless drinkware for years.
- Hygienic stainless steel, not recommended for dishwashers
- Higher quality steel than some competitors
- Seamless construction so there is no leak point. Non-slip base.
- Powder coat feels great and is finger print smudge free
- BPA and lead free construction
- Narrow bottom fits standard cup holders
- Packaged in white gift box
- Stainless Steel (silver) color lasers in a smooth white mark for an elegant, subtle mark. Other colors laser in silver.
Compare to Yeti Ramblers. Laser engraving lasts a lifetime on durable stainless steel travel mugs. Give a gift that will keep that road warrior happily caffeinated for years to come. HOT
8 hours COLD