We NEVER share information you give us with any third party, and we will not sell your information to anyone. We respect your privacy.
Your street address and telephone number are only used to send you your order or give you information you requested.
Your e-mail is only used for our infrequent newsletter with specials and updates, which you can unsubscribe from anytime.
- Your Personal information will not be sold or given to others and will not result in spam
- Your credit card will only be billed for the order you authorize, in the amount you authorize. If we need to charge you more than shows up on your receipt, we will contact you first.
- We will ship your products as soon as we can. You will be e-mailed once your order ships.
- Your online receipt will show you the amount we will charge your card. If we need to adjust shipping charges, we will contact you before we process your order.
Data you send to this site is encrypted by industry-standard security protocols. We do not store your credit card information on our server after you have placed your order.
You can tell if it is a secure connection by looking in the Address Bar, and look for https to be at the beginning of the address and for the green lock icon or green bar.
You can also place your order over the phone, toll free, at 877-365-2737 (or 303-920-0879). Do not include credit card numbers in e-mail, as e-mail is not secure.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or send a note to [email protected] with the address you want to remove.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to [email protected] for review.
- Some parts of checkout funtionality (address lookup and autocomplete) uses Googles Places and users are bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
This policy was created on January 26, 2001 and revised on Oct 30 2019.