We can custom laser cut just about any item you need. We have experience with many different types of jobs, all over the world (we supply parts or you do) and we are located in Denver, Colorado.
- High quantity, industrial part laser cutting
- Custom cutting shapes, designs, parts from acrylic or fabric
- Small quantity, detailed custom cutting jobs
- Laser die cutting cards, envelopes or other papers
- Custom cut stencils (order online here)
Email or call for a custom quote on your job - please include artwork files if possible.
How does the process work to get something custom laser cut?
- Get a quote - we charge based on run time, so we price out each job
- Send us your artwork, quantity needed and material
- Let us know if you need us to supply raw materials or if you will be sending them to us
- Once you have your quote and decide to move forward, we create an order, send you a digital mockup
- You approve mockup or make changes, we custom laser cut the parts and you can pick them up in our Denver, CO facility (in Broomfield, just north of Denver) or we can ship them to you
- Please review our Info and Art Submission Guide for more info
What materials can we laser cut? We cannot cut PVC or metals. We can laser cut just about everything else!
- Fabric & Leather including cotton
- Paper & Cardboard
- Plastic (sheet, film & molded)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (used for stencils)
- Mylar (used for stencils)
- Rubber (natural, synthetic & foam)
- Wood & Hard Organics
- For wood, we can cut up to 1/2" wood easily, we prefer 1/4" or 3/16" thick for best edge results
- Plywood laser cuts but only at very thin, 1/8" or 1/16" - it is more difficult to cut because of the high glue content and does not result in as clean of cuts
- MDF wood is better, and basswood and baltic birch cut nicely (baltic birch at 3mm is great)
Custom laser cutting, because it is so precise, is great for:
- Fabric / Appliqués
- Insulating Paper Spacers
- Molded Plastic Trimming
You can also browse our store for an item that will work for you or call Toll free: 1-877-365-2737 or e-mail us at [email protected] to find out more about custom jobs.
Types of Custom Laser Engraving and Cutting Jobs
Personalized Lazer Designs, LLC in Broomfield (near Denver), can work with you to develop a custom sign or display or custom imprint onto your product of choice (such as plastics, metals, woods, etc).
We have experience with many different types of surfaces, and can give you free estimates on most jobs. Samples are available.
We can custom laser engrave for retail, wholesale, corporate gifts, promotional items, giveaways or any other custom order.
We have successful drop ship relationships and would love to work out a mutually successful partnership with you and your company, with your products or our own.
More complete list of materials we can custom laser engrave and custom laser cut on is below. Please call us if your material for your custom laser cutting or marking job is not listed, we may be able to work with you or direct you to someone who can help you. We also provide custom laser die cutting.
- Anodized Aluminum
- Marble & Stone
- Vinyl, veneer, styrene, silicon, pressboard, polyester, polycarbonate, nylon, masonite, mattboard, kevlar, foam, fiberglass, fabrics, ceramic substrates, cardboard, paper, carbide.