We get asked a lot “What do you have made in the USA?” We love that question and are happy to support domestic production with our Made in USA gifts and promotional items.
Custom engraved Buck Knives are one of many items and brands we carry that are proudly made in USA.
Where are Buck Knives made?
Many Buck Knives are made in their Idaho plant, and some Buck Knives are made overseas – so the answer depends on which knife. Here’s a list of where each knife is made.
How do you tell which Buck knives are made in the USA, which ones are made in China? If you already own a Buck Knife, there is a small “usa” or “china” stamped on the blade near the handle.
How many Buck Knives are made in China vs USA?
Update in 2019: Today, Buck makes 85% of their knives in Idaho, USA, and 15% overseas, up 5% from prior year. In actual numbers, that is 192 items made in USA and 29 items made overseas. They continue to work hard to bring more and more production to the United States.
Here’s our handy list, with many of the common Buck Knife models. This is not a comprehensive list, but may get you started. Wondering about a knife not here? Send us an email and we’ll let you know.
If you find this list helpful, please share it on your social networks and support Made in USA items!
Remember that any Buck Knife carries with it Buck’s famous Forever Warranty, and we find that Buck Knives made in China still have superb quality and durability.
WHERE ARE BUCK KNIVES MADE LIST
| BUCK KNIVES MADE IN USA||BUCK KNIVES MADE OVERSEAS|
- Buck Quickfire 288
- Buck 55, 055
- Buck Folding Hunter 110
- Buck Squire 501
- Buck Knight 505
- Buck Vantage 340
- Buck Vantage 345
- Buck Vantage 346
- Buck Vantage 347
- Buck SpitFire
- Buck Omni Hunter 10pt 390
- Buck Folding Omni Hunter 10pt 395
- Buck Omni Hunter 12pt 392, 393
- Buck Folding Omni Hunter 12pt 397, 398
- Buck Alpha Hunter 194, 193, 694, 693
- Buck Folding Alpha Hunter 279, 278
- Buck Folding Alpha Hunter Rosewood 277, 276
- Buck Mini Alpha Hunter, 195, 196
- Buck Mini Alpha Hunter Camo
- Buck Alpha Dorado, 271, 270
- Buck Bantam Nano 283
- Buck Bantam BBW 284 – black, camo
- Buck Bantam BLW 285 – black, camo
- Buck Bantam BHW 286 – black, camo
- Buck Prince 503
- Buck Ranger 112
- Buck X-Tract 730
- The Lux line 014, 015, 016, 816, 816T
- The Paklite Field Master and other Paklites 141
- TOPS CSAR-T line
- Vantage Force 845, 846, 847
- Solitaire, 302
- Duet, 306
- Folding ErgoHunter, 598, 597, 595
- ErgoHutner, 498, 497, 495
- ErgoHunter WaterFowler, 492, 491, 490
- ErgoHunter Caping Knife 571, 570
- Ergo Hunter Boning Knife 581, 580
- BuckLite MAX line
- Buck Zipper 191, 691
- Buck Vanguard 192, 692
- Pathfinder, 105
- Skinner, 103
- Woodsman, 102
- Smidgen, 160
- Buck Hartsook Ultralite
- Rush, 290
- Impulse, 292
- Paradigm Line
- MiniBuck, 425
- Stockman, 301
- Lancer, 305
- Companion, 309
- Cadet 303
- Buck Bantam Nano Orange Camo 283
- Bantam BBW Orange Camo 284
- Buck Bantam BLW Orange Camo 285
- Buck Bantam BHW Orange Camo 286
- Buck Compadre Axe 106
- Buck Black Camp Axe 757
- Buck SpitFire 722
- Buck Mini SpitFire 726
- Buck Ranger Skinner 113
- Buck General 120
- Buck Sprint Ops Pro 842
- Buck Compadre Camp Knife 104
- Buck Sprint Pro 841
- Buck Nighthawk 650
- Buck 113 Ranger Skinner
- Momentum, 294
- Open Season 556, 557
Do you have any additions, corrections to this list? Post in the comments below! What is your experience with Buck knives made in the USA vs. knives made in China?