Have you ever wondered what to get him that he won’t toss in a drawer and forget about?
This list of lasting, personalized gifts for him will give you plenty of unique gift ideas whether presents for Christmas, birthday gift or just because.
What are the keys to a great gift that is appreciated, kept and used for years?
- Make it relevant to him – not something you would like, something aligned with his interests
- Make it useful – not a cheap knick-knack, something he will actually use
- Make it personalized – custom gifts show more thoughtfulness and are more likely to be proudly shown off to his friends
Are guys easier to give great gifts to than gals? If you need ideas for gifts for the lady in your life we’ve got a list for that too.
1. For the Outdoorsman: Knife+Flashlight Gift Set
What do you need in the great outdoors? A good knife, a good flashlight. Combined into this one gift set. See more outdoorsman gift ideas.
2. For the Drinker: Flask+Shot Glass Set
3. For the Man Cave Dweller: Man in the Arena Wall Plaque
Inspire in the Man Cave with this famous quote from President Theodore Roosevelt’s “Man in the Arena” speech.
4. For the Businessman: Rosewood Desk Compass
5. For the High Roller: Leather Luggage Bag
6. For the Writer: Notepad or Journal
Personalized notebooks and journals are the perfect gift for someone who likes to write – give them a stylish, compact way to record their thoughts
7. For the Traveler: Power Banks
Keep him powered on the go! Traveling uses a lot of cell phone juice – keep it charged with a personalized power bank with his initials, name or favorite traveling quote custom engraved.
8. For the Athlete: Insulated Bottles
9. For the Chef: Cutlery & Boards
10. For the Audiophile: Headphones
The gift of focus – with the aid of high quality headphones. Priceless.
11. For the Gadget Guy: Tech Pen
Laser pointer? Check. Flashlight? Check. Stylus? Check. Writing pen? Check. Executive look and feel? Check.
12. For the Dad: Engraved Hammer
Engraved hammer for Dad, “Thank you for building our family” and other encouraging messages
13. For the Son: Pocket Knife
14. For the Boyfriend: Insulated Mug
My boyfriend is hotter than….my coffee. Give him a mug that comes with a perk – one for you!
15. For the Tactical Gear Junkie: Tactical Apron
For those who love tactical and MOLLE, the tactical apron is the perfect fit – personalized with a custom patch