We can custom laser cut
any item you need. We have experience with many different types of
jobs, all over the world (we supply parts or you do) and we are located
in Denver, Colorado.
Email or call for a custom quote on your job - please include artwork files if possible.
How does the process work to get something custom laser cut?
- Get a quote - we charge based on run time, so we price out each job
- Send us your artwork, quantity needed and material
- Let us know if you need us to supply raw materials or if you will be sending them to us
- Once you have your quote and decide to move forward, we create an order, send you a digital mockup
- You approve mockup or make changes, we custom laser cut the parts
and you can pick them up in our Denver, CO facility (in Broomfield, just
north of Denver) or we can ship them to you
- Please review our Info and Art Submission Guide for more info
What materials can we laser cut? We cannot cut PVC or metals. We can laser cut just about everything else!
- Fabric & Leather
- Paper & Cardboard
- Plastic (sheet, film & molded)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (used for stencils)
- Mylar (used for stencils)
- Rubber (natural, synthetic & foam)
- Wood & Hard Organics
Custom laser cutting, because it is so precise, is great for
- Fabric / Appliqu├ęs
- Insulating Paper Spacers
- Molded Plastic Trimming
You can also browse our store for an item that will work for you or call Toll free: 1-877-365-2737 or e-mail us at email@example.com to find out more about custom jobs.
Personalized Lazer Designs, LLC in Broomfield (near Denver), can work with you to develop a custom sign or display or custom imprint onto your product of choice (such as plastics, metals, woods, etc).
We have experience with many different types of surfaces, and can
give you free estimates on most jobs. Samples are available.
We use state of the art co2 laser and nd:YAG machines for cutting, marking, etching, engraving, and other jobs.
We can custom laser engrave for retail, wholesale, corporate gifts, promotional items, giveaways or any other custom order.
We have successful drop ship relationships and would love to
work out a mutually successful partnership with you and your company,
with your products or our own.
More complete list of materials we can custom laser engrave and custom laser cut on
is below. Please call us if your material for your custom laser cutting
or marking job is not listed, we may be able to work with you or direct
you to someone who can help you. We also provide custom laser die cutting.
- Anodized Aluminum
- Marble & Stone
- Vinyl, veneer, styrene, silicon, pressboard,
polyester, polycarbonate, nylon, masonite, mattboard, kevlar, foam,
fiberglass, fabrics, ceramic substrates, cardboard, paper, carbide.